Please call us for an update on this service 703-524-1808
WALK-IN AND SHIPPING ADDRESS
4301 N. Fairfax Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22203
Mon- Fri 9:30 am - 5:00pm
Toll Free 1-855-559-VISA(8472)
**if you are Local, stop by our office and we will help you put together the documents listed below and we will assist you in getting the appointment to get your signature witnessed**
GATHER YOUR DOCUMENTS:
1. Evidence of Citizenship
Submit one of the following:
One recent passport type photo, in color, on photo paper, front view and with a white background
- Size 2x2
3. Passport Application Form
DS-11 - Follow the link and complete your application online. It will generate a pdf application, print 2 copies
4. Travel Itinerary
Itinerary from your airline or travel agency indicating the following
- Applicants Name
- Dates of
travel(to and from country)
Letter from your employer on letterhead and with original signature stating the nature of the trip, travel dates, and your information.
5. Letter of Authorization(LOA)
Please print the LOA and sign it with blue ink. This letter is an authorization in which you authorize us to process your passport.
Front and Back copy of your government issued identification.
-It should be the same identification used to get your signature witnessed
7. Letter Explaining Damage/Mutilated
A letter from you to the US
Department of State, explaining what happened to your passport and why it is
damage or mutilated. Original signature required
8. Passport Work Order
The work order is our internal
form that includes your basic info as well as your travel and shipping
This form can be handwritten.
Download Form here:
Get your signature witnessed and Envelope Sealed
***call ahead, some require appointments***
Where to get your signature witnessed?
Follow the link below and enter your zip code for the nearest facility.
DO NOT LEAVE THE DOCUMENTS WITH THE CLERK
WHAT DOES IT MEAN AND WHY SHOULD I GET MY SIGNATURE WITNESSED?
- This is a requirement from the US Department of State. When you gather your documents and take them to the Post Office or Clerk of the Court, they are verifying that you presented yourself and that you signed your application in front of them. They will use your identification to verify that you are the same person that is standing in front of them and that your picture is a true likeness of yourself. The clerks have been formally trained to witness your signature therefore they will review all the documents and once signed, they will seal the documents inside an envelope.
- You must immediately overnight the sealed envelope to us using a traceable method. Once sealed, the envelope expires therefore you must send it right away.
Please call us as the hand-carry program is on hold at the moment.
5-7 Business Days
Fedex Standard Overnight
Fedex First Overnight
Fedex Saturday Delivery
$350.00 ***must contact our office, space is limited
$220.00***must contact our office, space is limited
includes US Dept of State Fee AND Execution Fee
- At the Post Office or Clerk of the Court, you will pay the government fees. $170.00 will go inside the sealed envelope in form of a money order or personal check. An additional $35.00 will be paid to them as the execution fee. The total is $205.00 which is what you see as the "Government Fee."
- When you download the "Passport Work Order," there will be a space to include your payment information. We accept VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, and US Postal Money Order as form of payment. We will send you an itemized invoice along with your passport.
Once we receive your package, we will hand carry the package to the Washington Passport Agency (Should we need additional clarification or documents, you can be sure that we will contact you).
- As a general rule, US Dept of State has the right to request more documents or request an in-person interview. Due to unexpected computer issues the US Department of State may increase their processing time without notice. Certain passport holders may result in additional processing time, this is determined by the US Department of State.. SC-Passport and Visa is not responsible for US Department of State delays or acts of nature.