Name Change/Amendment- US Passport
WALK-IN AND SHIPPING ADDRESS
4301 N. Fairfax Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22203
Mon- Fri 9:30 am - 5:00pm
Toll Free 1-855-559-VISA(8472)
**If you are local, stop by our office and we will help you put together the documents listed below**
GATHER YOUR DOCUMENTS:
1. US Passport
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a 2nd valid passport, you must send it to us along with the application. The State Department wants to make sure you still have both passports in your possession.
One recent passport type photo, in color, on photo paper, front view and with a white background
- Size 2x2
3. Passport Application Form
DS-5504- Follow the link and complete your application online. It will generate a pdf application, print 2 copies
Do not forget to sign and date the application. Only original signatures are accepted.
4. Travel Itinerary
Only needed for 48 service
Itinerary from your airline or travel agency indicating the following
- Applicants Name
- Dates of
travel(to and from country)
Letter from your employer on letterhead and with original signature stating the nature of the trip, travel dates, and your information.
5. Letter of Authorization(LOA)
Please print the LOA and sign it with blue ink. This letter is an authorization in which you authorize us to process your passport.
Front and Back
Copy of your government issued identification.
7. ORIGINAL Court Order or Marriage Certificate
Submit the original court order or marriage certificate reflecting the name change.
- Original Documents will be return back to you along with the new passport.
8. Passport Work Order
The work order is our internal form that
includes your basic info as well as your travel and shipping specifics
This form can be handwritten.
Download Form here:
5-7 Business Days
Fedex Standard Overnight
Fedex First Overnight
Fedex Saturday Delivery
$350.00 ***must contact our office, space is limited
US Dept of State Fee
Please make check or money order payable to "US Department of State"
Corporate Accounts- Include your payment information in the Passport Work Order and we will send the payment on your behalf.
**$5.00 money order fee will apply**
- When you download the "Passport Work Order," there will be a space to include your payment information. We accept VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, and US Postal Money Order as form of payment. We will send you an itemized invoice along with your passport.
Once we receive your package, we will hand carry the package to the Washington Passport Agency (Should we need additional clarification or documents, you can be sure that we will contact you).
- As a general rule, US Dept of State has the right to request more documents or request an in-person interview. Due to unexpected computer issues the US Department of State may increase their processing time without notice. Certain passport holders may result in additional processing time, this is determined by the US Department of State.. SC-Passport and Visa is not responsible for US Department of State delays or acts of nature.